About the Guide
The ‘Muslim Women’s Guide to Mosque Governance, Management and Service Delivery’ has been designed as a resource for Muslim women to enable them to fully engage with and spiritually, emotionally and practically serve their communities within the sphere of the mosque.
The Guide makes clear the prophetic practice of openess and inclusivity of women in the Mosque and sets outs specific practical examples and advice to both current and prospective Muslim women operating in faith institutions on how to become beacons of effective support and service delivery.
To read the editors note on the thinking and rationale behind the guide, follow this link – Editors Note.
This comprehensive guide covers a wide range of topics from an historical, religious and practical perspective.
The topics covered include:
- Women in the Mosque – Evidence from Qur’an and Hadith
- The Mosque – Structure, Management and Governance
- Muslim Women in Chaplaincy
- The Need for Counselling Services in Mosques
- Bereavement Counselling
- Reviving Female Islamic Scholarship
- Caring for Converts – The New Muslim Project
- Muslim Women, School Visits and Interfaith Activities
- Staff Recruitment and HR Management
Meet the Authors
- Shaukat Warraich – CEO, Faith Associates
- Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood – Scholar
- Saleha Islam – Director, Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre
- Shaykha Safia Shahid – Scholar and Teacher
- Professor Sophie Gilliat-Ray – Director, Centre for the Study of Islam in the UK
- Julie Siddiqi – SACRE
- Razia Bismillah – Transactional Analysis Psychotherapeutic Counsellor
- Batool al Toma – Director, New Muslims Project UK
MUSLIM WOMEN, MOSQUE LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE TRAINING – TO BOOK 1 DAY COURSE CONTACT
Practical Example of Counselling Service in Mosque
Download the Guide
Download your copy of the guide for free by clicking on the link below. We welcome your comments and feedback. For more information or for any Media Enquries please call +44 (0) 1494 416202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have submitted your download request using the button below, please check your junk and spam folders as the link may go there.