Mosque Open Day Guide for Mosques & Islamic Centres
Mosque Open Day guide has been developed by Faith Associates to support Mosques and Islamic centres, open its doors to the wider public. Following requests by Mosques to organise, Open and Fun days, Faith Associates CEO Shaukat Warraich has compiled the following Mosque Open Day guide to support communities who wish to show case their centres and make the experience for visitors as exciting and informative as possible
The Mosque Open day guide is:
• To the point
• this policy will be monitored and reviewed annually.
• Easy to use
Mosque Open Day Guide Objective
• Support all sections of the Mosque congregation, particularly youth and Women to take a role in supporting an open day
• Offer a transparent and inclusive experience for visitors to a Mosque
• Develop and showcase good practices
The print and distribution has been sponsored by Al Khair Foundation.
Mosque Management Training (review Case Study)
• For Mosque Health checks or
• Conduct an operational analysis or
• to develop your Mosque assets into a Community hub
• Develop a new constitution
• Develop a new Madrassah management system
contact Faith Associates on 0845 273 3903 and talk to our experience staff in confidence or email us at email@example.com.
Faith Associates are pioneers in Mosque Management and governance training, support and Assets development.