Campaign Coordinator for Mosque Iftar
Type of Job:
Full Time (Initial 1-year contract)
Faith Associates is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill its vacancy for a Campaign Coordinator to work on delivering its pioneering Mosque Iftar Project.
The Mosque Iftar project has been successfully running since the 2012 London Olympic games. The project if focussed on ‘bringing communities together’ during the month of Ramadan. Through ‘Mosque Iftar’, Faith Associates hopes to build and maintain positive community relations by helping Mosques and Islamic Centres host, deliver and promote community orientated Iftars – engaging both Muslim and the wider Non-Muslim community.
The Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for the overall delivery of the project- focussing on building and maintaining relationships, evaluating and reporting on the campaign’s success and monitoring and maintaining online platforms (Websites and social media).
Regional travel will be required.
- Build and maintain relationships with Mosques and Islamic Centres across key UK cities and secure their support for the project
- Facilitate the delivery of Mosque Iftar programmes during the month of Ramadan – work closely with the management of Mosques and Islamic Centres to ensure successful running of programme
- Maintain and regularly update key online platforms, including website and social media channels, with information about the project and promotion of past events
- Manage live database of clients signing up to be part of the project. Ensure regular communication and information sharing.
- Oversee social media marketing budget and execute effective advertising campaigns focussed on both national and international promotion of project.
- Deliver effective evaluation and reports on the success of the campaign, focussing on analytical data and participant feedback.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an excellent phone manner.
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment with ability to deliver work to strict deadlines.
- Sound cultural understanding of the British Muslim community and awareness of changing socio-political trends.
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- First degree is essential or in absence of this, at least 2 years of experience working in a similar capacity.
- Full UK driving license highly desirable
If your interested in applying, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.